2007-09-19

Changing to a new start of blog

Some people like to write blog to themselves, but I dont....
When I was writing my thoughts in my chinese MSN space, I wish some one would read my blog and share feeling of my, and waiting for people's comment -- to talk to me the stuff that I write. Unfortunately, no one leave me a comment for a long time. One day, when I was chatting to my best friend in shanghai. I was brave enough to ask her whether she ever read my MSN space. She answered to me "No" without doubt. Honestly, I was upset. Which made me feel more lonely deep inside. Because I wrote in Chinese, hoping those chinese friends would read them and talk to me. Because my being oversea alone without any real friend that I can talk to, that was my last hope....

Well, that answer made me finial decide to create this blog to talk to myself and my beloved Australian future hubby -- Matthew.

p.s. attach something I wrote about the complex system conference in Gold Coast.

simple touch to the complex system conference... 5th July, 2007

I went to the conference of complex system in the Gold Coast as an "accompany person" :P.

Well, I just joined one of them about Complex system of health care system. Basically, it is of a general hospital.

It is a wonderful ideal of analyzing how the hospital runs on a macroscopic view.

I specially like the ideal of "lack teamwork kills patient", because the relationship between the doctors and the nurses in Australian is very poor. How come a good teamwork can be managed with current relationship between Drs & Ns. Well, I dont think the researchers realized this problem indeed, because they are Drs, they are up class people, while, other hospital stuff are not up....

And I like the mathematic way of explaining the issues, that is very cool-- I think that's why Matthew like maths so much. I like it too, but I can not be mathematician :P

At the conference dinner, which is my first time to dressed up very fancily for a dinner(well, this is not the important part), I saw the ordinary side of those top smart scientists in the world @_@, and even the crazy side. That was fun, although I didnt fully understand all of them. And, I feel so good, when the speaker mentioned about John Nash, a crazy mathematician.


没有评论: